Monday, August 17, 2009

TONGUE TWISTERS FOR KIDS






Big Billy, who had a big belly was also a big bully. Does he know that we know that he knows.













Betty and Bob brought back blue balloons from the big bazaar.




If one doctor doctors another doctor, does the doctorwho doctors the doctor doctor the doctor the way the doctor he is doctoring doctors? Or does he doctor the doctor the way the doctor who doctors doctors?
Swan swam over the sea, Swim, swan, swim! Swan swam back again Well swum, swan!

Brad's big black bath brush broke.

A big black bug bit a big black bear,made the big black bear bleed blood.

The two-twenty-two train tore through the tunnel

Three gray geese in the green grass grazing Gray were the geese and green was the grass.

Nine nice night nurses nursing nicely.

I slit the sheet, the sheet I slit, and on the slitted sheet I sit.

The boot black bought the black boot back.

Jim am Jam, Jimmy Jam I am, Jimmy Jam I am.




No comments: